Friday, October 13, 2006

Waiting for the interweb.


Hi everyone,

Mandy and I are waiting to get the entire interweb delivered to our new flat, this may take several weeks, so we are relying on the Internet store across the the road. Sorry if it takes us a little while to get back to you.

We are doing very well, but we have adopted a new life philosophy:

WE'POE.

to translate means, we are don't have much money, or "we are poor"

Mandy is still looking for work, but with our new We'poe way of living I know all will work out fine.

Hope you are all well.

Peace.

Andy

PS I am currently working on learning more fun songs on the guitar, so I can become a street performer to help us out of the We'poe lifestyle. Any suggestions you have for songs is greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

Megan said...

This is great! Emily emailed me all the cousins blog links. I love all your pictures and hearing about your life in London thus far. The pictures take me back to my days in London. Enjoy and have a pint or two for me! :)
Love, Megan
PS Can you put your address somewhere so we can send snail mail?

Emily said...

Dylan says to sing the ABC's, Jared suggests the Chicken Dance, We heard it on the accordian last night at the Elks German Fest.
Love Emily Dylan and Jared

J_Lutz said...

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!! Sorry, for no comments up 'til now, but I'm lazy and whatnot/bad at checking blogs regularly. Also, I know I'm not replying on the thirteenth, but it had to be said. Man, this is just turning into a string of apologies. Sorry about that.

Smiles,
John

Andy & Mandy said...

sorry about that jon

i really really am

andy



ps sorry i didn't mean to apoligize again.

Shawna said...

How about Desperate Andy by The Cranberries? :P

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well!

Shawna